Monday, January 2, 2017

The First Day of 2017

Well it has been ages since I have posted on this blog. I feel bad. It was a nice outlet for me to share what I was feeling. I don't think anyone has visited it in a while as I have not been actively posting. I'm no longer travelling. I am living and working in Vancouver. I enjoy my job. I like being back home. I do find myself missing Liverpool quite a bit as well as how easy it was to travel. Will I travel anywhere this year? Who knows. I hope I do but so far no plans.

 January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

 September

October

 November

December

Above is a collection of photos from the past year. It was hard to choose for March as there were so many photos to choose from. I had such a fun time travelling around Europe. 

Well I hope I can be more active here.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment